Monday, December 19, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 
Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...


Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 

OMG ... what a fun inspiration photo and I had to chuckle as I was 'building' my snowman for the front of my own mug of cocoa!  LOL
 
For my background I have used an older Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.
The die I have used for my hot chocolate mugs is a fun set by Impression Obsession called 'Coffee & Cocoa' (DIE-882)
 
 

 

I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, the die set is so versatile. Thanks for all your lovely team projects for The Inspiration Station Challenge in 2022! You will be missed!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well executed card! I almost went for embossed snowflakes too! Love your little marshmallows! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, best of luck in wherever crafting takes you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to wonder how many cocoa mug dies you have, hmmmm? You got me laughing, too, 'cause the marshmallow snowman you made is so stinkin' cute. This stuff is too darn much fun! I hope you had a super nice Christmas, Darlene. I'm happy to slow down a little bit for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.