Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Double D - Candy Cane

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
I'm happy to say I am hosting today's challenge and our theme is:
 
Candy Cane
(Red & White)

and here's an inspiration board I've created to help get you started . . .


 

 Who doesn't love a cup of Hot Chocolate this time of the year?
Yep, I was inspired by not only the candy canes but that image of a cup of hot beverage in the upper right corner.  I have again turned to one of my favorite 'mug' die sets for today's creation.

 Elizabeth Craft die called 'Hot Chocolate' (#1570)

 I've also used the 'Stitched Rectangle Frames' from Paper Rose (#16679).

Paper Rose - Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames

 I hope you've found inspiration from today's creation!  
The prize that you'll be playing for this time around is:


 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card my friend. I love the dies you have used and especially the stitched rectangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the way the green frame accents the mug...perfect! Have a great Christmas ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Darlene! Nothing like a peppermint candy cane in your hot chocolate. The green frame is the perfect pop of color. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So yummy! Love the candy cane stirrer! De-Lish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell you, I'm having cocoa cup envy! That's the cutest mug with candy cane and whipped cream and on the perfect paper. Love how you've set it on the frame to accent it. The inspiration board for this challenge is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Cocoa with a candy cane, YUM! such fun papers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is simply adorable and uses one of my favorite mug dies too. I love the CAS style and the colors you used. Pure Delight! Merry Christmas to you and your family Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and it makes me want to go right out in the kitchen and have a cup of hot cocoa!! Background paper is perfect too! Have a very Merry and safe Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in South Carolina and it sure is cold here. I could use that mug of steaming hot chocolate. Love your card and this challenge. A great one for the last of 2022. By the way this is Barb as I can only do anonymous comments on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in South Carolina and it sure is cold here. I could use that hot cup of chocolate. Your card is adorable and I loved this challenge for the last one of 2022. By the way I can only comment as anonymous on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your design here, my friend. You can't go wrong with a good cup of cocoa with a candy cane stir.....I am drooling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.