Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Double D - Christmas Stockings

 


Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Diane is our host today and her theme of choice is:
 
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS
 
and here's an inspiration board she has created to help get you started . . .

 

 What a fun theme and Lord knows I'm need of more Christmas cards so this came at the right time!  Today I have used a scrap of very old designer paper that I knew would work perfectly and knew I had it (somewhere) in my stash! LOL  

My stockings die is from Spellbinder - Holiday called "Stocking Trio"


 I've water colored my stockings using Tombow markers, water & artist brush.  The sentiment was a thank you gift from one of my 'The Greetery' purchases.  And, a bit of baker's twine was used to 'hang' my stockings on.

 I hope you've found inspiration from today's creation!  
The prize that you'll be playing for this time around is:


 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

9 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful and fun stocking card, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that bright pink background on the sweet Christmas sticking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stockings were hung.....fantastic! Love your stockings and that great Designer Background. That sentiment is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, those stockings are a hoot and you have the perfect paper to go with them! Love how they're strung along the baker's twine. This is a most happy and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the different style of stockings and the fun papers to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sis, things are pretty slow in healing here but getting there, Hope you are ok.. a lovely card and stunning colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Darlene! I love that we both chose the bright, fun colors for this challenge. I need to check out those stocking dies. There are so cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well how wonderful! This is so stinkin' cute and whimsical. I LOVE the background patterned paper. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and whimsical Dar! Love those jovial stockings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.