ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Four Seasons Challenge - Fall (10/2026)

 
Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
This months theme is:

Anything Goes - Fall

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 Today's card is inspired by pumpkins & bicycles in the upper portion of today's mood board.

A couple of years ago, I purchased 2 or 3 Fall sticker books from an online company called Soto Studios.  Today, I've used a couple of stickers from their book called 'The Falling Leaves'. 

 After adding my stickers, I simply matted with orange card stock and my card was complete.
Simple yet effective I think!

Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.