ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Monday, October 5, 2026

Neglected Stuff (10/2026)

 Hello friends!

Today I have a project to share that was created for our newest
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE. 

Click on the link then come join in the fun!
 
 
 
 The Neglected Stuff item I've used today is one of the stamps
in this JustRite Clear 'Botanical Butterflies' stamp set.
  

 It just so happened that I had this card base sitting on the work table that I started to use for another project then realized the design was supposed to be CAS ... no dp ... so obviously it was hanging around just waiting for today's project that worked perfectly.  The designer paper is from the Brutus Monroe 'PLAIDpetals' 6x6 paper pack.
 
 
 I've used Tutti Designs 'Stitched Scallop Circle' dies for the matting of my stamped focus image.  Scraps of pink & white card stock were used behind my circles just to add a differing element.  Tombow markers were used for the coloring.
 
 
Be sure to pop over and check us out then play along!
If you're a crafter, I'm sure you have some 'Neglected' goodies in your stash
that are just waiting to be loved!

You  have until the 28th to play along!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Super make, great to use some neglected stuff, isn't it? Also good to have some "just because" cards in your stock too - you just never know when one might come in handy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful and cheerful card, nice to see the JustRite stamps used once again, I have LOTS of them myself and they never get old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that old JustRite set is still so pretty! I don't have many left in my stash. Of course, the paper is gorgeous! You just can't go wrong with Brutus Monroe. The stamp and paper combined beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.