ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Double D - Windows

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
 
Here's today's theme:
 
WINDOWS
 
 and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 What a fun theme idea!  Thanks Diane!

Here's what I've come up with using a variety of goodies in my stash  . . .
 

 First I decided upon this Window from the Paperie 'Golden Harmony' paper cut outs for the main focus.  I had some old window dies but thought I'd go a different route today.  
 
    Stamperia - Golden Harmony Collection - Paper Cut-Outs - Double-Face - 4 Sheets
 
Next I went through a couple of my sticker books and found this beautiful Fall scene in the Autumn Garden book.  I placed it onto a scrap of white card stock then positioned my paper cut out window over top.  Tracing around the window and cutting the scene to fit within the outline of the window.  I used dimensional tape on the backside of the window before adhering to the sticker scene.
 
 Now to decide what to use for my background.  I have so many beautiful Fall paper packs but the Brutus Monroe 'Fallfoliage' was what I was looking for! (Sadly this paper pack has been discontinued ... don't ask me why ... it's gorgeous!)  I even got hubby's opinion on which side of this beautiful Fall paper to use with my window scene ...that's always a tough decision when working with 2-sided papers.
  

 I used a couple of my Tombow markers to add a touch of coordinating color on the sides of the middle white panel.  My sentiment was created using Scrapbook.com 'Uptown' alphabet dies.
 
    Scrapbook.com - Decorative Die Set - Alphabet and Number Bundle - Uptown
 
 You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.