Hello Friends . . .
Happy Friday ... hope you have a fun weekend planned.
I made this card a week or so ago when I was cleaning up some scraps from my work table and thought today would be a good day to share it with you. I've grown very fond of using my scraps in this manner ... you can go any direction! Always fun to see the final design.
Inside view
Here are a few challenges I spotted over on Paper Playful that I think this card fits.
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #643 - Three of Something (ends 11/7)
'I Spy with my Little Eye #41 - Added Text (background text or sentiment) (ends 10/18)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Use Patterned Paper (ends 10/14)
Ellibelle's Garden Party #20 - ATG in or from a garden (ends 11/9)
Other than the scraps of card stock & designer paper, I have used the EP-43-Ephemera - Crassulacae Bits.

An old wooden stamp for the front cover sentiment and Tutti Designs 'Happy Birthday' dies for the inside sentiment.
Wishing you a fabulous day ahead . . .
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Greatly appreciated!
As always . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.