ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Friday, October 2, 2026

Simply Clean & Simple (10/2026) - Something TINY

 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is:
 
 Something TINY
(keep it little)
  

 OMG ... I certainly struggled with this theme!  
Don't ask me why but I have 2 other cards sitting here that I created for this challenge then decided they weren't 'tiny' enough so 'third time's the charm' and came up with this creation.
 
I went to my Doni Collection as I knew Doni had a lot of 'little' stamps that she enjoyed coloring & fussy cutting for her beautiful CAS cards.  The stamp set I chose is from Stampingbella called 'Nice to SEE you Petunia' (eb284).  I don't see on their site that this set is any longer available.


(I don't understand the reason the 'u' is missing from all the 
words on the sentiment stamp ... but they are!)

STORY I MUST SHARE . . .
 
The strangest thing ... I think Doni must have been looking down and helping me choose which stamp set to use today as while I was thumbing through all her fabulous stamps I could actually SMELL her presence!  I had been to Doni's house many times helping her with her blog & computer issues and I swear, it was like I was standing inside her beautiful lime green craft room!  Such a happy place!  Sure do miss her!! 


I placed Petunia on the inside of my card . . .
 

 I hope the recipient will get a chuckle when they open this note card!  LOL

Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme.  You have until the 28th to share your CAS design into our challenge blog.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Smashing make and well done on going with the "tiny" challenge - you knocked it out of the park!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS card is so fun and the little guy inside is so cute! This design is definitely a HIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This makes me smile big time, Darlene! The little guys with the big glasses are adorable and the big guy with the bigger glasses keeps the fun going to the inside! Isn't it nice that friends can inspire us long after they're gone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, itsy bitsy teeny tiny and adorable! My heart feels happy at the thought of Doni being with you in a sense as you created this. She would be so pleased! Weird about the 'u".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and I am sure Doni loves seeing you use her supplies, it was a sad day when we lost her!! Those little images are perfect for our SCAS challenge, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.