ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Love Those Pretty Papers October 2026 Challenge

 Hello Dear Friends

It's a new month and that means it's time for a new challenge over on our
LOVE THOSE PRETTY PAPERS blog.

Today, our OPTIONAL theme is

GHOSTS and/or GOBLINS

 
Diane & I will be sharing a Themed pretty paper card as well as an Anything Goes card.

 Here's my card using today's THEME:

 

 Brutus Monroe has some FABULOUS design papers.  This one is from their Vintage Frights 6x6 pack.  I make A6 cards so with this being 2-sided paper, I thought it worked out perfectly to flip over the panel I had to cut off and use it to add a strip of color onto my neutral full sheet background.  

A strip of washi tape sentiment and a couple googlie eyes . . .
 this card is ready to freak somebody out!  LOL  

 

Now for my 2nd card (anything goes) ... 

I have a couple packs of Ken Oliver 'Watercolored Memories' paper that I've had for years and decided to play with it today.    You might still be able to find this pretty paper out on ebay.

  

 I also discovered I had this Hearty Crafts 'Hummingbird' (HC12970) 3D topper that matched pretty well with the paper so decided to put them together in a design ... what do you think?

The circle cut was a left over from another project item that was hanging on the extra's pegboard so grabbed that too and popped it up using mini pop dots. Added a sentiment and VIOLA!! 

 


I hope you've enjoyed what I created to inspire you today!  Please come join our fun and show us what you have created using pretty patterned papers.

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.