Hello Friends . . .
It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog!
Have you check it out yet? If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!
Here's what I've created for you today . . .
My background panel was a RAK from BFF Diane. It was slightly too narrow for my A6 card so I simply grabbed a few Tombow markers that matched and a ruler and drew in a few vertical lines to give me the added width of color needed. I also used those same markers for the matting on my 'Doni Collection' sentiment stamp.
You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!
As always . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.