Sunday, November 10, 2019

Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes

Hello friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog.
 Our theme this time around is an easy one and one that
everyone can join in as long as they use STAMPS!  That right, it's

ANYTHING GOES

I recently purchased this fabulous mason jar stamp/die set from The Greetery and 
thought it was the perfect time to ink it up!

I LOVE this set and I'm sure I'll get a LOT of use out of it!!
I've used designer paper from Mintay to create my country kitchen background.
There's nothing more beautiful than a mason jar filled with wild flowers
in the center of a country kitchen wooden table. Can you tell I'm a country girl at heart?  LOL
My wildflowers are various dies from my stash.  Some I have die cut
from white card stock then sponged color onto the flowers before popping it out
of the die.  Scraps of card stock were used for all my flowers/leaves.


For the Mason jar, I used TH 'Broken China' distress ink for the base
stamp then used TH 'Faded Jeans' Oxide distress ink for the
overlay stamp.  There is a die to cut out the 'strings' but
I liked how it looks just stamped directly onto the jar once done.
There are four little sentiment stamps with this set and
any one of them would have worked perfectly on my wooden slat table
but since I have an 80th birthday party to go to this week, I
decided this would be the card for my cousin ... she's a country girl too!

Challenges to share in:
 613 Avenue Create Challenge #227 - ATG with a twist/Scrap your Stash
Crafter's Castle November Challenge  - ATG
The Artistic Stamper November Challenge - Mix It Up
I hope you'll come join in this FUN challenge
and there are prizes offered too!
Hope to see you there!!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

14 comments:

  1. Awww.... Just adorable!! Love the dimensions of the flowers in the beautiful jar! I always forget to sponge colours onto the diecuts before popping them out of the die, thanks for remember me this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darlene !! I just love your card. It's wonderful! The design and colours are perfect 💛🧡
    Hugs dear, Veana

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Darlene. The bunch of flowers in the jar look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birthday card with all the sweet flowers. The mason jar is so cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthdaycard and I love the flowers Darlene.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! I love this countrly look too - the table, by the way, is very creative!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and they look so perfect in the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your country bouquet is just gorgeous and love your wildflower bouquet you have made, such pretty fall colors. That paper does work perfect for a Kitchen backdrop, your cousin is just going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this, so beautifully created and that mason jar stamp/die set will see LOTS of use on my blog too...when I have 'time'...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Darlene, this really grabs me! The one stamp I keep looking at over there is the Mason jar, and just look what you've done with it! This looks amazing! Your papered wall with the painted wood below is just perfect and so pretty! A real winner card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlene, this has come together so beautifully! What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Darlene, what a work of art! Those flowers are marvelous and so is your jar! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. SuchBig hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    a happy card, Darlene. Love those bright flowers against the beautiful background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, I absolutely LOVE your card.Just beautiful!!! Happy Day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.