Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday

Hello dear friends!
I'm excited to once again Guest Design for the Word Art Wednesday blog today!  Thanks Karen & team for being so gracious ... it's an honor to design with you ladies!
The message they are sharing this time around is as follows:
 And, here is the card I created using this beautiful passage: 
 
I felt this message fit perfectly for this time of year
so I went with Fall (Thanksgiving) colors to showcase this
fabulous verse!
 
My background Fall plaid came from Hobby Lobby, the cross die
I've used is a beautiful set by Momenta and my
leaves are by Impression Obsession.
 
 
I've also used the Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Nesting Rectangles
to die cut my sentiment and the olive branches is an old die
from Cheery Lynn Designs.
 
 Today's sponsor with a $20 gift voucher is


 I hope you'll come check out the other beautiful creations shared by the design team and then join in the fun.  I'll be back on the 20th with another beautiful passage to share for Word Art Wednesday
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always,

 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a beautiful passage! Wow, this is gorgeous, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this verse but extra special for Thanksgiving card, love the plaid and the cross with it, great balance of the other side with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Darlene! Love the quote! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great card, Darlene. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.