Friday, November 8, 2019

Alphabet Challenge - Q is for Quick and Simple

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Today's letter is "Q"
for
Quick & Simple
 
 
 It doesn't get much quicker or simpler than this!!
My BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest) sent this Sprinkle & Sparkle stamp set
to me a few years back and it was begging to be inked up!!
 
Other than this gorgeous Crystal Snow Flake Stamp set, I've used
the largest Tutti Designs Scalloped Circle die set, Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks & Nuvo White Crystal Drops.
 
THAT'S IT!! ... QUICK & SIMPLE

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and 
I look forward to being inspired by your creation!!  See you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Darlene! Love that beautiful snowflake die. At first glance, I thought you dry embossed the dots - you are a real pro with Nuvo crystal drops! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a STAMP not a DIE ... but come to think of it, I have several dies that would work perfectly as well.

      Delete
  2. Love this CAS winter card! I have the perfect die cut to use for this. I may just lift your idea. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May have been simple but it looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly comes over all complicated - very elegant and so effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous effect, Darlene. The blue on white is perfect. Simple but stunning. Can't get better than that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS it may be but it certainly is beautiful. In fact, I love this idea a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love the quick and simple for in between the other kind of cards. I can't settle on any one style and thank goodness I don't have to. This is really gorgeous, Darlene! You do QACAS well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick and beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That set was begging to come out of your NBUS pile, Darlene! You've created such a crisp and clean and gorgeous card with your pristine stamping! And I'm agog over how consistent and excellent your Nuvo drops are!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, so many snowflakes out there but each and everyone sure makes up beautifully...yep it looks like a die, but so cool that it is a STAMP!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quick and simple ... but totally gorgeous!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.