Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Rainbow of Color

Happy Weekend Friends!

**  It appears I'm having difficulty receiving comments on this particular post!  So, if you'd like to leave me a comment, you would have to click on the title of this post and go directly into this post in order to do so.  SO SORRY ... not sure what blogger is up to today!!!  **

Today I'm joining in on a couple of challenges that uplifted my spirits by their theme!
And that theme is RAINBOWS!
 

Now, I didn't create actual rainbows on my card but I did use all the colors of the rainbow and that made me very happy!  I hope you like it and the sentiment I think is a good one too!!


I have used a few sets I recently purchased from Pink Fresh to create my card. 

Leafy Decor Stamp Set

Leafy Decor Die

You Can Change the World

I've also used an OLD  Stampin' Up corner punch and Tutti Designs Scallop Stitched Circle and Square Dies.  A few random sequins completes my creation and advice today!

The challenges I'm sharing in are:

Pink Fresh September Challenge - Rainbows

Little Red Wagon - Over the Rainbow
Word Art Wednesday - AG
Shopping our Stash #428 - Color Challenge


As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

**  It appears I'm having difficulty receiving comments on this particular post!  So, if you'd like to leave me a comment, you would have to click on the title of this post and go directly into this post in order to do so.  SO SORRY ... not sure what blogger is up to today!!!  **

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Darlene,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully created with all the gorgeous colors and pretty stamp, I can see why you liked it, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and like your design of the card, like the layering on the sentiment and a good sentiment it is, something we all should remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful. A great design and colors. That is a wonderful floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card so much that I went and looked up the set, and if I was being my usual impulsive self I would have bought it. I just love how you used the bright rainbow colors, too. Plus a beautiful sentiment set, which I also looked up. But, I was a good girl. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and absolutely wonderful sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw you posted your gorgeous card into Pink Fresh challenge, I made a scrap page over the last few days for it too....good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute & colorful! Thanks for playing along with our September challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.