Monday, September 21, 2020

Tutti Designs - Eeeks there's a spider in your shoe!

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing another Halloween creation but this time using one of the newly released dies from August 2020.  What fun!  And you know Halloween will be upon us before we know it!!


This die is appropriately named 'Spooky Shoe'.


I chose to color in the interior webbing with a black marker and leave the shoe white.  A few extra sticker spiders were added to make it even more creepy (hate spiders lol).

What do you think of my photo stagging?  LOL

I just HAD to buy this very large container of Halloween colored M&Ms while at the wholesale club a few weeks back and had to remind myself NOT to eat them all before getting my Halloween cards done to showcase these new dies and have them to use for my photos!  LOL what you see is all that's left and after my photographing is done you know what will happen to them!  Yep!  Don't want them to get stale! LOL


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   
 
Challenges to share in:
Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #133 - Add an Animal (spiders count?)
Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) September - Any holiday you celebrate

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


OH ... AND JUST A REMINDER

We now have a Tutti Designs UK Store ...
Tutti Designs UK

AND

Tutti Designs Canada

CHECK 'EM OUT!!

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

9 comments:

  1. Love the colour choice. The die is so intricate
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spooky shoe,this is a great card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, Darlene! Love the little webb border too! Great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun diecut and I love how you used it, Darlene!! So fun with the spiders even if they're not your favorite creatures! Thanks for joining our All Holidays Challenge at Die Cut Divas!! Linda W. DCD Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, this is cute! I LOVE the die! Love the cute ribbon, too, and I see one of my fave embossing folders in the background. I actually have that on my table right now (along with a mess of other things). I would have eaten those M&Ms right up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene this is so adorable! I love thre dangling spiders and the wicked shoe. Also love the embossing and then the spider webs. Whats not to like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Halloween card and as for the M&Ms, you have more control on eating those than I do. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas in our Holidays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.