Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Mix It Up Challenge - Clean and Simple

Hello my friends!
A new month means a new challenge over on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.
Remember, this is a monthly Anything Goes challenge but with a fun twist that you can choose to join in on ... or not!  This month's theme is:
 
 Anything Goes + Clean & Simple
 
 Today I've created a card using some dies that I've had for over a year and had never used on a creation and I love how it quickly came together.  Why oh why had I not used this die yet?  LOL


The dies used are:
 Dee's Distinctively Dies - White Pine Branch
 Dee's Distinctively Dies - White Pine Needles
 
 and the pine cones are from the Sue Wilson 'Woodland Collection'.
 
 
 
I do hope you'll pop over to the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and join in the fun!
You have until 6 PM EST the last day of the month to enter!
I'm so inspired by the rest of our amazing DT 
and I can't wait to be inspired by YOUR project!
 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

            

6 comments:

  1. This is a beauty, Darlene! Love the texture on the cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need something really CAS to get a bunch done, but you know me -- it always turns into more. How beautiful this is! Love those pine needles. I ask myself "why, oh why" all the time about my NBUS, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The pine cones and needles are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just looking at Mix it Up and stopped scrolling when I came to this. My response to it was "That I do Love". So had to come visit and see what it was all about. Wonderful card and of course from you perfectly CAS. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I think this is my favorite looking pine branch with pine cones I have seen, the boy is a great touch with it, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.