Saturday, February 27, 2021

Clean Up Card . . .


 Happy Saturday Everyone!

A quick card to share this morning as I'm doing some clean up in the cave today ... sure needs it!  LOL  I had all these bits and pieces laying on the work table from previous projects so decided to see if I could use some of them on a card design vs putting them all into the 'whatnot' box.

As you can see, there's a remnant die cut left over from my Valentine's cards.  And the Altenew tulips as well as the Spellbinder rose are test stamping flowers created while working on some future design team projects.  I didn't think they turned out too badly so they survived the trash bin.

 


I'm sure I could pop this in the mail to a friend, with a loving message inside and it would be well received.  With the way things are in the world right now ... receiving happy mail gives any of us something to smile about.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy!
Hubby got his 1st vaccine yesterday and I get mine tomorrow! 
Things are LOOKIN' UP!!!


5 comments:

  1. Way to use up those snippets and make a pretty card with them! I love the brilliant colors and hint of the hearts too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and way to go using your left overs.....pretty.
    re the cricut, I don't have one I use the silhouette cameo which to me is better and it cuts svg files as well..
    Will show you when you visit next time. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one heck of a clean up card! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and cheery with all the items you added to this card. Great bold and bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good cleaning up time you had, the flowers make a pretty arrangement!
    Hope all went well with your vaccine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.