Monday, February 1, 2021

Dies R Us Challenge Time

 Hello Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
Remember, our challenges are now ANYTHING GOES as long as you used dies carried by companies at the Dies R Us Store!

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, that's what was on my mind for today's creation.  Hope you like it!!

 

Dies used are:

Poppystamps (OLD #1268) - Stitched Main Street Tags
 

Impression Obsession - Cupids

 Impression Obsession - Dies - Cupids

Impression Obsession - Heart Stems

 Impression Obsession - Dies - Heart Stems

 Impression Obsession - I Love You Heart

Impression Obsession - Dies - Love You Heart


A few months back I die cut the Heart Stems from a panel of white for another project then before tossing the 'negative' panel in the trash I thought it might be useful for a Valentine's card so placed a scrap of red card stock behind it and set it aside.

Well today's the perfect time to create using this panel and I'm very happy with the outcome.

 

After tying this pretty heart ribbon around my Heart Stems panel,  I decided it need a little 'something'.  I spotted this cupid die cut in the sleeve with the die so I grabbed it and added it to a tag to dangle from the ribbon ... perfect!   Next I needed a sentiment and since I didn't want to add another tag I looked through my Hearts & Wedding die album and spotted this Impression Obsession 'I Love You' Heart die and just knew the words that popped out would be the perfect addition to my card.  

I hope you like this card as much as I do!

Challenges to share in:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Hearts and/or Love
International Art & Soul Challenge #101 - Hearts
Crazy 4 Challenge - Project of Love

 Don't forget to check out sister store in Canada . . .

Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts 


It will ship to both the US and Canada. Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different. Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

  
 I hope you will come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  

 For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

  Hope to see you there!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
  
As always . . .


11 comments:

  1. Dear Darlene
    As always your card is really awesome. When i come to your blog I dont feel like leaving. Tc and stay safe my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute cute designed card and I think it would be perfect for your little great grandson Charlie!! I love those heart stems, one of my favorite heart dies I have and I think everyone needs to own them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Valentine, Darlene!! Love the darling cupid, so cute!! Beautiful heart stems and background heart paper, too!! Awesome card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper choices are perfect for this darling card, Dar! Happy February, and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet Valentine card! I love all the heart dies and the cupids! It will show bring smiles to someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Valentine! I love the die combo and papers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet, the cupid was a great addition and I love it on the tag like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card and I love your description of how it all came together in bits and pieces. love the layered look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so CUTE! Those heart stems are perfect as a negative. Wow! I totally love this, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cupid card is so cute Dar! The heart background paper is sweet and the heart ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.