Monday, February 8, 2021

Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday

 Hello Friends!

Today is my nephew's birthday so he was on my mind when creating these cards.  Back on January 27th Tutti Designs was showcased on the UK Hochanda TV Show.  Today's cards and the cards I will be sharing with you in weeks to come were created for that event, using a variety of dies available at the Tutti Designs Store.

First up . . .

A quick & easy birthday card created using only ONE die.  After die cutting from black card stock and while the die cut was still IN the DIE, I used a white gelly roll pen and outlined inside the flower & leaf petals of the die.  I was amazed what a different look it gave this die cut by doing this quick & easy step.    Faux stitching and a few drops of black Nuvo Crystal Drops were all that were needed to complete this card.

Happy Birthday Circle

For my second card, I did 'a little more'.


I first die cut from white card stock, then once again while the cut out was still inside the die, I colored the flowers with a yellow Spectrum Noir alcohol marker, the leaves with a light green marker and used a darker green marker to accent the leaves.   I then removed the die cut and glued it to the largest circle in the Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles set.  It fit perfectly as you can see!!!

TUTTI-419 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

Using color coordinated designer paper for my background and a couple corner die cuts (from my stash) and this card was ready for mailing.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Darlene
    These two cards are really elegant. I also have some Tutti design dies and I love them so much. Stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so pretty but I do love the look of the first one with the white gel pen accents that is so pretty, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there you go again, giving me ideas. I think it's brilliant how you outlined the first and colored the second while the die was still in place. Kind of a "why didn't I think of that" moment. Jotting a note to self to try sometime. I've got bunches of Post-Its in my stamp room, but this one is going on the top of the pile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.