Monday, February 1, 2021

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Happiness ...

 Hello Everyone!

It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
 
 
Today, I'm playing with a fun new (to me) stamp set from Pink & Main called 'Christmas Mugs'.   The sentiment came from a Stamplorations set I've had for months and never used.  I've used ZIG markers for my coloring.  Hope you like it!!
 

I can't wait to see what you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
As always ...

5 comments:

  1. Dear Darlene
    This is really pretty.Love,love love it so much. I am also going to join this challenge. Love you loads stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, I love the mugs with the holly on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your coloring on those fun Pink & Main cups, Darlene!! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Little Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Darlene. Love the colours.
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Darlene! Now I need some hot chocolate, loL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.