Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Perfectly CAS Challenge #16 - One Corner

 

 Hello Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog. 
Here's our theme for the month of June:

 

 I've simply created water in the corner of my card by
sponging some Tim Holtz distress ink.  Then positioned my
Scrapman 'Flamingos' (RL011).  My sentiment
is from the Pretty Pink Posh 'Simple Sentiments' stamp set.

I hope you will join in the challenge - just make sure you understand the rules.
For all the rules check out the 'How To Play' TAB under our challenge header.

The challenge is all about helping you stay
within 1/3 of your card to make sure it is CAS.

I look forward to seeing what you create.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and a great idea with the inking and flamingos...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Darlene. What a lovely CAS card. Love the soft pink - like a beautiful sunrise about to happen :-)
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    ❤️Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love this! Love. It. You're really getting your game on with the CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, like your touch of water to ground them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me smile Darlene, love those pretty flamingos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.