Friday, January 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS Challenge #23


Hello Friends!

Today starts a new challenge over on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog.
Here's our theme for the month of January . . .


I had a particular stamp set in mind for today's card, BUT DO YOU THINK I COULD FIND IT???  LOL  Yep I put it 'away' in it's new home and now I can't find it for the life of me!

So, instead while rummaging through my draw of old wooden block floral stamps I found this lovely Impression Obsession stamp called Dogwood 3 (H12004) and decided to go with it.  I was so happy to see it was still available and have linked it for you.

Dogwood 3

I had another stamp set out which I was considering but then decided to just use one of the sentiments in the set.  That set is by Sparkle N Sprinkle called Thinking of You (#769).

I hope you will join in the challenge - just make sure you understand the rules.
For all the rules check out the 'How To Play' TAB under our challenge header.

The challenge is all about helping you stay
within 1/3 of your card to make sure it is CAS.

I look forward to seeing what you create.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, this is so gorgeous! Your coloring is perfection. Wowie! Impression Obsession has some really beautiful stamps and this is surely one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, good choice in stamp, love your coloring!
    I can't tell you how many times I have organized things and then can't remember how I organized them now to find things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your flowers are so beautiful, Darlene !! Such a stunning CAS card.
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't say which stamp you were hunting for but this is a perfect substitute. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower, gorgeous colouring, gorgeous CAS card. Love it! You're the Queen of CAS, my friend!
    Enjoy your day!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene... these dogwoods are absolutely stunning! I have this stamp and I have never made these flowers look so amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that stamp and it looks spectacular on your beautiful CAS card. Your colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.