Sunday, January 16, 2022

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun!  If you need a little inspiration, here's the board offered to help you out ...

 

 LOTS of inspiration here but the plaid boots in the upper left corner is what caught my eye.

The corner image on my card is a stencil by Sweet Poppy called Holly Sprig from the Del Bello's Designs store.  If you're not familiar with this store, check it out.  They have quick turn around and some really cool products. 

I had cut a TON of designer paper to create A2 cards with my family last holiday season but with Covid running rampet, we weren't able to get together, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of these panels on upcoming cards.  

I must confess I had this stencil ready on a white card stock panel but when I 'stamped' the sentiment I wanted onto the upper corner, I must have had my eyes crossed because it was not straight by any means so had to fussy cut and move on to Plan B! lol

A cute die cut sentiment by Sue Wilson worked out nicely and a few Nuvo White Crystal drops were all that was needed for embellishment.

***CONFESSION TIME ***

This is another (and the last) new challenge blog that BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest) and I have created.  She keeps coming up with these ideas and I can't help myself and jump right into creating the blog, etc. etc.
Please stop over and check out our teams and the wonderful inspiration they have to share with you today.  Here's another quick link for you . . .

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, love those goreous colours. Have a lovely Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the plaid and the stencil, I have had my eye on that as well! Who says it's our last challenge blog lol, I am sure I can come up with MORE....hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your confessions and how you were able to save fabulous design . Sorry covid interfered with a fun time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The plaid paper really makes your festive corner pop. I think every crafter has a plan B. It's a must if you make cards or scrapbook layouts :-) My biggest oopsies are inky fingers or dropping the stamp pad right on the card :-) So plan B is always at hand in my crafty corner of the world :-) Your die cut sentiment fits the card perfectly!
    Enjoy your day.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job on the stenciling, great idea to cut it out, love the script on that sentiment!
    Are you sure this is your last challenge blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, the plaid and another one of your beautiful stencils. Love the sentiment, too. This is a beautiful inspiration board. Perhaps I can join sometime as a player. You and Diane have the best challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design and these colors - the perfect combination :-)
    Enjoy your day, Majda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.