Saturday, April 2, 2022

Colorful Options - Yellow

 

It's time for a new challenge over on Colorful Options.
This month the color theme is YELLOW and here's
a mood board created for your inspiration . . .

 

 Remember, this is a MONTHLY challenge so you have until the 28th
at 8:00 pm (CST) to join in the fun.
Not a fan of the color YELLOW?  Well then you have the option
of creating something in rainbow colors.

This is NOT just a CARD challenge, you can create anything you wish
as long as you follow the theme of the color YELLOW or Rainbow.

 DETAILS ON TODAY'S CREATION . . .

In these times of hate, discontent and covid, I felt I needed something to make me happy so I went with these cute little bees.  The products used are:

Memory Box Texture Honeycomb Stencil
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink
Memory Box 'Share the Happiness' die set
Memory Box 'Classic Uppercase Alphabet' die set
Bee stamp is from a very old JustRite stamp set.

 I hope you'll come check it out and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!

*** We also have a new YouTube Channel ... name is: Colorful Options TV ***

As always . . .

 

9 comments:

  1. That is one glorious card my friend. That shade of yellow is so sunny and happy and just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful happy bee card. Terrific inspiration to inspire the card and beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very bright and beautiful card and it makes me feel happy just looking at it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💛💛💛 this card! You definitely achieved your goal of a happy card. Thank you for all your help! It will be interesting to see how may "bees" we get submitted. Take care! Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and cheerful card!! Isn't it fabulously fun when a mix of our stash work so well together like yours did, great inspiration for using our 'stuff'!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, I would have thought of bees first too, love your background with them and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful vibrant card using this uplifting colour Darlene! Will definitely be joining in the minute I have a spare moment... (famous last words!!) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, the bee theme with yellow honeycomb is fabulous! Now I feel like making another card. I get so inspired. I will be sharing a card in this challenge later, but now I want to make a bee card, too. Sheesh, Darlene, you always do this to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.