Monday, April 4, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 
Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...


Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.

 I was inspired by the bunny face in the middle of this veggie platter (very clever) and remembered I had a die set from Tutti Designs called 'Bunny Face' that I thought would make for a cute project today ... what do you think?

TUTTI-506 Bunny Face


I took the liberty of adding 'whiskers' and her egg shape face comes from a VERY OLD Sizzix die set.  I simply chose the size of egg die I wanted then drew around the inside & outside of the die with a white gelly roll pen onto my purple card front.  I then cut the white inner panel for the face.

 TUTTI-502 Happy Easter Bunny

For my sentiment, I used a portion of another Tutti Designs die set called 'Happy Easter Bunny'.  A little faux stitching around the outside of my card front and this card is ready to make someone smile!

I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .


7 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable and you nailed the challenge! Very creative my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little Easter bunny ever, and I love all the colors you added to each element! Adorable and fun little card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rabbit (or hare?!) is sooo cute and I can see how the photo inspired you!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design! Isn't it fun to "remember" those items deep in or stash! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! where would we all be without our dies? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my gosh, that bunny face in the egg shape is so cute! Love the top knot Easter egg decoration. Both die sets are adorable and your card is wonderfully inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very creative and fun bunny with it's rainbow of colors, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.