Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #52

  

Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Color challenge for you . . .

 

 For today's card, I let the paper do the heavy work!
I've used Mintay by Karola 6x6 papers to create the background and the foreground.  I have used papers from the Farm Life collection today and did a bit of fussy cutting around the lower image to create my scene.  After cutting, I popped it up using dimensional tape.

Here's a peek at the inside . . .

The sun was created using an OLD die (sorry not sure who the mfg. was) and the stamp set I've used today for my outside & inside sentiments are from Stamp Simply and is a set called Birthday Blessings.

 Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Birthday Blessings

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Very fun card! Love that Happy Birthday stamp set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very bright and sunny card my friend. Just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that paper made for a gorgeous spring scene, love your bright yellow background to compliment it and the pretty sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Sunny bright and beautiful card! Love the pretty sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning! I love the yellow and that chicken and fence scene. So pretty. Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog.
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
    Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you go with some of my favorite paper again! So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable scene card! Great use of pattern papers.
    Thank you for the introducing me to this challenge… I have entered my card. 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.