Sunday, September 25, 2022

A Blue Christmas . . .

 


 Happy Sunday Friends!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! 
We gathered with family yesterday and had a wonderful day! 
Quite chilly but the bonfire helped lol.


 Before heading to my sister's yesterday, I decided to check out the challenges over on Paper Playful and see what I could create quickly.  I came up with a couple fun challenges to combine for this creation.

 I've had this Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folder for quite some time and I actually think this is the first time I've used it.  I thought it would be perfect for the 'embossed circles' challenge.  I used a finger dauber which has TH blue ink on it to color in the one snowflake circle then die cut my Frantic Stamper (#09619) sentiment die
Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Merry Christmas
from the same card stock I used for my card base.  A couple little White Nuvo drops and this card was done!  I've really become very fond of the CAS design.  I hope you find inspiration in today's creation.


Here's wishing you a WONDERFUL day ahead!
As always . . .


3 comments:

  1. so pretty how you highlighted one of them. How wonderful to get with family, we are doing that in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card! Love those embossed snowflake circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun embossing folder and I'm glad it finally got its chance to show its stuff! 'Tis the season for chillier weather but your day with the family sounds wonderful. I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.