Monday, September 19, 2022

A Bubbly Birthday Card . . .

 


 Happy Monday Friends!

Today I've created a card for the fun new challenge over on the AAA Cards Challenge #224.  Here is inspiration board for today ...

 I'm always in need of birthday cards so that's the theme I went with in conjunction with the color scheme + dots.  I've had this Memory Box (#88574) 'Bubbles' stencil in my stash for quite some time and thought it would be perfect for the 'dots or spots' portion. 

And my sentiment is from a new purchase at Scrapbook.com.  The stamp set is called Card Maker Essentials.

 Scrapbook.com - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Card Maker Essentials

 Here's hoping you found inspiration in my card and here's wishing you all have a wonderful week ahead!    It's a bit rainy this morning and you can certainly feel Fall in the air.

As always . . .



3 comments:

  1. very cute and fun, that stencil was perfect for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy and beautiful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply LOVE the look of this, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.