Friday, September 2, 2022

Colorful Options - Brown

  It's time for a new challenge over on Colorful Options.

This month the color theme is BROWN and here's
a mood board created for your inspiration . . .
 

 

Remember, this is a MONTHLY challenge so you have until the 28th
at 8:00 pm (CST) to join in the fun.
Not a fan of the color BROWN?  Well then you have the option
of creating something in rainbow colors.

This is NOT just a CARD challenge, you can create anything you wish
as long as you follow the theme of the color BROWN or Rainbow.

 

 Being inspired today by the various shades of brown in the mood board, this panel of 'wooden planks' caught my eye so that was my starting point.  This panel of designer paper came from a  Prima 'Amber Moon' paper pad which was gifted to me by my BFF Diane.  Thanks girlfriend!!


Products used are:

  • Paper and sentiment panel from the paper pad identified above.
  • Tim Holtz distressing tool
  • Scrap of dark brown card stock.
  • Stampin' Up corner punch.

 

I hope you'll come check it out and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!

*** We also have a new YouTube Channel ... name is: Colorful Options TV ***

As always . . .

 

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the use of patterned paper! Take care, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creatively fun use of those pretty papers, which by the way I don't even remember lol!! Glad they came in handy for you, I need to use my papers more so thanks for inspiring me to do so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card you've made Darlene, I love the colours. Have a nice day and a good weekend!
    Hugs, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the background P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Darlene! I love this collection as you can see by the card I made too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love brown! The mood board looks delicious... I can't help but think of chocolate. That little lab is just like the puppy next door who is now 14 yrs old, sigh... Still kicking. That's a gorgeous paper pad and you've made the best use of it with your wood plank base and sentiment panel. Don't you just love when a card practically makes itself? I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.