Monday, September 5, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 


  Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

 

Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.
 
For today's card, I chose a Fall Leaves background paper from the Paper Studio 'Four Seasons 3' paper pad.  Then I wanted to use the Memory Box 'Woodland Deer' (98679) which can see be found out on Ebay since this is a relatively OLD die.

 

 I wanted him to stand out against the background paper so I used a scrap of white cardstock which I rounded the bottom corners to mount him on and then created a frame using one of my Penny Black Rectangle die sets.

 This card could easily be used for a Fall Masculine Birthday.

 I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Darlene! I really like silhouette images, they are always so effective. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the magnificent Stag and beautiful P,papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Donna, love silhouette images and it would definitely be great for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper to go with your deer, those antlers sure do make him stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The deer is majestic and he'll never go out of style. Striking with the red and black. A perfect fall card for a guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.