Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Perfectly CAS Challenge #31

 

 Hello Friends!


Today starts a new challenge over on the Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog.
Here's our theme for the month of September . . .
 
 
 
 
I have a few new Halloween stamps so was anxious to ink this one up!  I'm referring to the Rubbernecker stamp called 'Witch House Tag'.  I've used Ice Blue Brilliance ink for my background color ... it kind of looked gray to me when applied to paper and since I don't own any 'gray' ink I figured it would work.
  
 
I hope you will join in the challenge - just make sure you understand the rules.
For all the rules check out the 'How To Play' TAB under our challenge header.

The challenge is all about helping you stay
within 1/3 of your card to make sure it is CAS.

I look forward to seeing what you create.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.