Thursday, February 2, 2023

Two Old Bats - February 2023 Challenge

 Hello friends and thanks for stopping by today!

It's time once again for a new monthly challenge over on the
Two Old Bats Halloween Blog!

Just wait until you see what the team has created ... OMG!!  And to help us get our mojo going, Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) has created this fabulous inspiration board. . .

 

 Here's what I've created for you today . . .

 

I had a lot of fun today creating this card! 
I've used two VERY OLD Inkadinkado stamps to created the background and once again used some OLD scrapbooking stickers, etc as the focus.

I do hope you'll pop over to the challenge blog and see all the amazing creations our design team has created.  And then, of course, join in the fun!

  Just to refresh your memory ... here's a recap of how things are done on our blog.

 Monthly Challenge

  • Start on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES  if we have 25+ entries.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

Due to February being a SHORT MONTH,

You have until February 26th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Have a SPOOKTACULAR DAY
and PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about this challenge!!

As always . . . 




 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Dar. SO cute. I do miss making Halloween cards and never really thought about making them other than at Halloween time. I might just have to reconsider. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun with that cute little bat and the great designer paper background! I never thought of any bat being cute until I saw this card LOL Great Halloween make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and inspiring card, the background is fabulous and that bat, yep he is pretty darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stamping of the background and love the expression on the face of that sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my WOW, Darlene! That's the coolest background! I was ready to say what great paper it is until I read that you made it with stamps. I LOVE it! Great foreground, too. You and the inspiration board are quite a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and totally spooktacular! The first thing that caught my attention was the beautiful background and wondered where you had gotten that paper from. Reading your post I see that you created it yourself. Very creative and fun! Nicely done, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and whimsical bat with heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.