Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Stencil Fun Challenge - HEARTS

 Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our latest blog ...  Stencil Fun Challenge !

We decided to add another challenge blog to our list of challenge blogs and this time will will be about using our STENCILS.  This challenge will be a MONTHLY challenge and will begin on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.  It will always be an ANYTHING GOES with STENCILS challenge but we will be offering an OPTIONAL THEME

Here is the theme that Diane has chosen as our optional theme:

HEARTS

 For right now, it will just be Diane & I sharing samples to inspire you.  We have decided to create one project following the theme and a second project that fits into the anything goes.

Here is my 'HEARTS' card . . .


 I have used a fun stencil I bought through Scrapbook.com called 'Scattered Hearts'.  I've used TH distress oxide 'Candied Apple' ink and created my sentiment using alphabet letter dies also from Scrapbook.com called 'Festive'.  Easy Peasy but says A LOT!

Scrapbook.com - Stencils - Scattered Hearts - 6x8


For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created this fun 'just saying HI' card.

 
The stencil used for this card is by Picket Fence, called 'Ocean of Fish'.  And we all know there are so many beautifully colored fish in the ocean ... hence my TH distress oxide ink coloring.  It appears I inked my fishies from the other side of the stencil lol.

Ocean Of Fish Stencil

The sentiment was computer generated then die cut using one of the Tutti Designs 'Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangle' dies.  

TUTTI-410 Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangles

We hope you'll come join in our fun and GOOD LUCK!!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are creatively fun and pretty. I inked the wrong side of one of my stencils once too but heck why not, just makes for another clever scene lol!! Love the brightness of those pretty hearts and the colorfully fun fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are nice and luckily there isn't a wrong side with these stencils they work fine either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love the quick way stencils can create a background. I'm just a little messy when using them, so I don't use them often :-) But awesome inspiration, thank you!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stencils are just too fun and wonderful and I love both of these! I sure didn't notice your stencil was backwards until you pointed it out. All the more fun to have a stencil that can be used both ways. Love all the colors of your fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stencils you used. I love the rainbow of color on the fish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.