Thursday, March 30, 2023

Fun with stencils . . .

 

 

Good Afternoon my friends!

I've been wanting to play along in the Simon Says Stencil It Challenge and FINALLY found the time this morning to create a card and play along.  This is a new stencil I just purchased last week.  It's by Brutus Monroe, called 'Flowering Vine' and I purchased it through Scrapbook.com.

 Brutus Monroe - Stencils - Flowering Vine

 I've used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks and small finger sponge daubers for coloring the stencil.  And, pink Nuvo drops for an added dimensional element.  The sentiment panel is from PinkFresh.


 Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you liked my design.
Have a wonderful remainder of your day & week!
As always . . ..


6 comments:

  1. I have lots of stencils and just don't use them but your card has inspired me to have a go. I think I was put off by using paste and spatula and getting it under the stencil but your use of the daubers and colours sounds much more appealing. I love the pretty card you have created here with the contrasting pinks on the petals. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shading with the stencil, I have a few of these but haven't used them yet, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really classic and beautiful! Love the colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stencil and great colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous stencil and you did a fantastic job coloring it with those little finger daubers! Lovelovelove your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card and stencil, one of which I also have in my stash, such pretty colors too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.