Monday, March 27, 2023

CAS with Mother Nature


 Hello Friends ... Happy Monday!

I spotted a couple challenges over on Paper Playful that I thought I'd like to create and share in so that is what I have to share with you today.  The challenges are 'Just Us Girls' where the theme is CAS (clean and simple) and 'Less is More' where the theme is ONE Layer.


I started out with a simple A6 white card base.  Stamped the Stampscapes 'Spruce Trees', added the Stampscapes 'Old Fence' ... sponged a little green around the base of the fence/under the trees, then added the Stampscapes 'Duck Trio in Flight'.  My birthday sentiment stamp is by Endless Creations.


 078F Spruce Tree lg293C Old Fence 024B Duck Trio in Flight lg


I think this card will make a great masculine birthday card. 
Certainly nothing girlie-girlie about this card lol. 

Here are a couple other challenges I spotted that I think my card fits into:

613 Avenue Create March Challenge - ATG w/twist - CAS
Dragonfly Dreams March Challenge - Outdoors
Stamping Sensations March Challenge - Anything STAMPED w/Option of wings and tails
We Love Stamping March Challenge - Anything STAMPED w/Option of Spring is in the Air
Polkadoodles - Wk. 12 theme: Boys/men

I hope you enjoy what I've created to inspire you today.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say Hello! 
Wishing you an amazing week ahead!


13 comments:

  1. Such an elegant and peaceful looking CAS card Darlene, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping March challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, a great CAS design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene this is such a super card and perfect for our one layer challenge at Less is More.A fantastic scene beautifully stamped ,love the touch of green and great placement.~Thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I. Love. It. You're so good with Stampscapes. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful scene you created, Darlene. I love the fence beside the trees and the inked grass. Thanks for sharing your CAS card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and stylish cas scene.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab scene Darlene - love the simplicity of it! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene with those stamps and I love the touch of color you gave to it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I really like how you tucked in the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super CAS card and terrific image too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super simple and effective CAS card - perfect for our one layer challenge. We do ask that you don't enter more than four other challenges when entering ours to be in with a chance of being showcased. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More and hope to see you next time :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful CAS card! I love the silhouetted trees and that the only thing colored is the grass. It’s an amazing effect. Thank your for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.