Thursday, March 23, 2023

Celebrating 93 ... WOW!

 Hello my friends!

I have a special card today that was created for a very special lady ... my Aunt Jenny!  She is actually one of only two aunts I have left from either side of my family.  She will be celebrating a very special birthday today so I wanted to make her a very special card for the occasion!

This is my sweet Aunt Jenny ...

 

I pray I can live to be in my 90s let alone look this good!
She's a blessing!!

 Here is the card I came up with . . .

This card is 5x7 in size and I've used the Lisa Horton 3D Shower of Roses 6x6 embossing folder to adorn the front.  After embossing from white card stock, I got busy water coloring using my Tombow markers, an artist brush and water.  Once dry, I popped it up using dimensional tape.  

The dies used for my sentiment are Tutti Designs 'Happy' & 'Birthday' as well as Joy! Craft 'Dotted Numbers'.  The lady bugs were created using Viva Pearl Pens.


Happy Birthday Aunt Jenny!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope the remainder of your week is fabulous!
As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful big birthday card to celebrate the wonderful life of your dear aunt Jenny! She looks amazing for her age! My great aunt Kathryn lived to be 116 and died just a couple weeks before she would have turned 117 and she was one of the sweetest people who ever walked this earth! Enjoy your aunt's celebration and give her a big hug from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Aunt Jenny is beautiful and I can certainly see the family resemblance. There is longevity in your family so I know you'll still be going strong at her age. You've made an absolutely gorgeous card to celebrate her day and let her know how amazing she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to her, she does look great. As does your beautiful card, pretty watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and happy card! Happy Birthday to your Aunt Jenny! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.