Sunday, March 19, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #36


Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

For today's card, I was inspired by the Vintage Sana image in the upper right corner, so, I let some very old Crafty Secrets 'Creative Scraps' carry the load.  I did sponge the edges of my white card base with TH 'vintage photo' distress oxide ink before adhering the image.   

Unfortunately this company has been out of business for quite some time now but, since I was on their design team, I have a lot of their product sitting in my stash and I need to bring it to life any 'vintage' card creating chance I get.

PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Great vintage card Dar, yes I have a lot of their supplies to use too from being on the DT, I miss our fun we had there, always good to put it to use when we can, pretty card with the vintage Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Darlene and the vintage style reminds me of postcards we used to get for Christmas many moons ago. I especially like the little postmark within the image, but everything looks amazing for a visit to yesteryear for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, use those products! I still have some, too, including a stamp set. I've got some cloth ephemera that I can't bring myself to part with. This looks amazing, Darlene! I love the warmth of the sepia tone. Good idea to sponge the edges of the card base to finish the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Darlene è bellissima la card natalizia vintage, molto elegante, dai ricordi lontani.Taty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and love the cute vintage image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, I do love the vintage feel to it and oh yes for sure we need to get these out even if they are old and give them a chance to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful vintage postcard look to this! Perfect with the image in the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card from times gone by. I love the Vintage Santa. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.