Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Four Seasons Challenge - Spring

 

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SPRING

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

VERY early spring time around here ... actually still feels a little like winter lol but the spring bulbs are starting to peek out of the ground, the robins have been spotted and I am more than ready for Spring/Summer temperatures!

I love spring time when the birds are all building their nests and you can feel a new awakening in the air and I can't wait to see the yard get nice and green again!  So today, the birdie in the nest (lower right corner) is what caught my attention.


I have used the Simon Says 'Fall Foliage' (SF214) embossing folder for my background panel.  The image came from an old Crafty Secrets booklet and even thought it was a square image I decided I'd like it oval so went into my Tutti Designs Oval dies for the image & matting.  A couple rows of yellow Nuvo drops to bring a little attention to the pretty blossoms in the image and my card is ready to go.

 If you are new to our FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE pop over and join in the fun. 
And don't forget our other challenge blog adventures ...
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG
(a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge),
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
(a bi-monthly anything goes using embossing folders + an optional twist), 
TWO OLD BATS
(a monthly anything goes Halloween challenge),
STENCIL FUN
(a monthly anything goes using stencils challenge),
and of our course,
DOUBLE D
our original bi-monthly themed challenge.

Please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

8 comments:

  1. No robins in sight here yet but I'm sure they'll be showing up in no time! A beautiful card with these cute birds and love the embossing folder. Also loving your new spring themed blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong for Spring using a bird image and this one is a pretty one, A beautiful Spring card and our real Spring will be here in 19 days before we know it! Happy 'almost' Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image, Darlene! Love the embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Darlene. I love the embossing folder you used on the background too. The green is a perfect backdrop. Hope you're having a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, this is so gorgeous with the image and embossed background! We have year round Robins and I imagine they'll be building nests soon. How I would love to see a scene like yours in my garden! I'm happy to see the fall embossing folder on a spring card, too. Who says it has to be just for fall? Not I! The mood board is fantastically inspiring this month (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Spring card, my friend. Love the embossed background to showcase your lovely image. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful image from Crafty secrets, it is very pretty cut from the oval and the nice scallop to frame it also, I am looking out my window to all kinds of birds on my feeder as I write this, spring is not to far away now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super image and great texture for this card and the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.