Wednesday, March 8, 2023

GREEN at the Sisterhood of Crafters . . .

 

 

Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 GREEN
 
 My 'sistahs' have created some amazing green designs to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!
 
 As for my card today, I have pulled from some very old Graphic45 6x6 papers.  A relatively simple overall design but beautiful just the same.  After figuring our my design layout, I die cut a circle, added my Hello sentiment then added a few Nuvo drops here & there . . . VIOLA!


There are so many different shades of green you can choose from to create your card!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


 

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely . You have inspired me to get out all my green papers and having a play. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely monochromatic make! It has a very elegant look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of the Graphic 45 papers, Dar! The sketch is lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to use those papers and let them take center stage, great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, that is one of my favorite paper packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and matching envelope. Love the card design to show off the pretty papers. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love it! Great colours and gorgeous design as well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific layout and papers on this wonderful card. I like that you used white for your accent layer. I need to do that more, I tend to use black a lot but white is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this, Darlene. It's beautifully done, including the envelope. I've been MIA for a few days so struggling to catch up, sorry. All is well, just busy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your CAS layout Darlene with those beautiful papers. Nice to have a matching envelope too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely layout - I love the papers and that simple but sweet "hello"! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card; love the matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.