Thursday, March 9, 2023

Sympathy cards . . .

 Hello Friends ...

We are headed out the door to visit friends in Michigan but I wanted to share with you a few Sympathy cards I created yesterday to take along with me (upon her request for a variety of cards).





As you can see, the first few use the same elements but just arranged or colored differently.  The last two were created from pieces I had laying on the work table.  Hope you find inspiration in my designs.

Have a great weekend coming up.  I hear there is a snow storm on the way ... we might be visiting our friends longer than planned lol.  That would be okay with me ... we haven't seen this lovely couple since before covid.  

Take care and be safe out there ...

As always ...


5 comments:

  1. Lovely notecards, Darlene. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darlene, you were busy! Beautiful CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, have a safe trip, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time with your friends and stay safe on those roads.
    These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when I can use the same elements and create a whole different card. These are wonderful sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.