Sunday, December 3, 2023

December Challenge at Triple B

 

Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

I'm your host for December and here's the inspiration board I have created for you ...

There's something so beautiful about simple black & white!
I was intrigued by the black/white butterfly in the lower left corner. 
I have never seen a black/white butterfly like this one.  We have a lot of butterflies, but of course they are typically what is native to this area as far as their coloring but I know there are a LOT of amazingly beautiful butterflies in our United States as well as other parts of the world that are just amazing to see.

Though difficult to see in the first image, it's a little easier to see the background panel I created for today's card.  I simply used the TH 'Lost Shadow' distress oxide ink pad and drug it across my white panel in various directions.  This added just a touch of muted color which helped to make the butterflies stand out more. 

I stamped my Stampscapes tree stamp off the side of my gray background panel then adhered my 2 layer butterflies.  I've die cut the larger (Bo Bunny 'Fluttered') twice from white card stock ... using my black Tombow marker to add some color to the top butterflies.  The smaller butterfly is one from an old Cheery Lynn Designs set.  Added a sentiment panel and VIOLA! 

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 

3 comments:

  1. A beautifully created card with those pretty butterflies fluttering around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it! The butterflies are gorgeous in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I do love how you did the background and the butterflies are just lovely with that tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.