Friday, December 1, 2023

Simply Clean & Simple - Red & Green

 


 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is to use
RED & GREEN.
 
I have really gone the easy route today.  I drew my decorative lines using a red & a green Tombow marker and a ruler.  Then added the Paper Rose 'Merry Christmas' (#16877) sentiment die cuts.

 Paper Rose - Dies - Merry Christmas - Large

 A few touches of Stickles sparkle and my card is ready to mail.

Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is to use RED & GREEN.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. It might be CAS but is surely makes a statement with the Merry Christmas to whomever receives it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and festive way to use the colors for your sentiment, great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat touch with the lines you have drawn with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and so very crisp. Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.