Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Double D - Christmas Animals

 

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Christmas Animals

and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 What fun I had making this card!!

I used a partial panel from the 8 1/2 x 11, the Paper Studio 'Four Season' paper for my background.  'Brownie the Cow' is from Elizabeth Craft and my sentiment & Christmas hat are stickers from my scrapbook stash.

The sentiment panel is pretty cool as the image goes from a full glass of milk with 3 cookies to an empty glass and no cookies ... depending on how you tilt it.



Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!! 

Challenges to share in:

Cards4guyz Challenge #336 - Festive Creatures
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #511 - Whatever the Weather
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #170 - Winter Animals
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #155 - Christmas Animals or Birds
Aloha Friday Challenge #5 - Christmas/Winter Animals

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

 

15 comments:

  1. This would be a great Christmas card for me to send to my Wisconsin friends! Or any friends, I love the Cookies and Milk theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and CUTE, love the milk and cookies added, just perfect AND clever for the super fun cow, fabulously fun card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that dark background and your Festive Bovine lol That sentiment milk and cookie piece is so clever. Love those kind of stickers! Merry Moomiss or something like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, tee hee! I love your cow in the snowy woods, and the sentiment panel makes it all the more fun! I can't stop smiling. Thanks Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design, and brilliant colours and your card is just so cute, love the milk and cookies added too Sis, and I keep forgetting to say how I love your header of your beautiful home xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like cookies & milk on a snowy evening...darling card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Whatever the Weather" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS511

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his expression, the background is perfect and I love the fun sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! The lenticular sentiment sticker rocks! Perfect for this card. Who doesn't love cookies and milk?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Christmas card. I love the expression on his face. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now I have seen everything! A Christmas Cow, how stinkin' CLEVER. This card just makes me smile, so adorable. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Darlene, what a clever card. Your Moo-Cow is a fun and festive creature in his Santa Hat. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a clever idea... Milk and cookies!!! I love it! I love the picture of your beautiful home dressed up for Christmas too. What a pretty page topper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Aloha Friday Challenge! Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your card is brilliant, Brownie the Cow is so cute. That sentiment is perfect too. Lovely card, perfect for our Sparkles Christmas challenge. Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a happy moose! I love the inspiration board because of the non-traditional animals for the holiday. The "milk and cookies" sentiment is perfect for this happy moose. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.