Sunday, December 17, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #54

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...


I have found that I truly enjoy making scenery cards.  There are so many fun stamps out there to work with that it doesn't take much to put together a scenery card like the one I have for you today.

I have used a stamp by Penny Black called 'The Sound of Snow'.

 After stamping, I simply colored in the water with a Tombow Marker. 
Next I framed it using the largest die in the Paper Rose #16679 Stitched Rectangle Frames die set. Lastly, for dimension, I've die cut the Impression Obsession deer and added them to the front of the scene.

 My card base is black so I lightly splattered it with white acrylic paint (watered down) and an old artist brush.  

Challenges to share in:
Crafting Happiness Challenge #153 - Santa or REINDEER
Aloha Friday Challenge #5 - Christmas / Winter Animals
Moving Along with the Times #161 - Winter Animals

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

8 comments:

  1. OMG, doesn't this just remind you of looking out my picture window here? A beautifully created scene, adding those deer was perfection, like they were made just for this scene!! Gorgeous scene my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design and gorgeous scenic image most stunning creative card, we are on our own for Christmas so it's around the pool with drinks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene looks icy cold, but sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are clearly very good at making scenery cards too. Love this one and how you have highlighted the water with your marker xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scenic card, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene,
    this is such a wonderful card and a very fabulous design too.
    Love the scene you have created with those winter animals.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene! Love the pop of color for the stream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work my lovely looks so freshly wintery xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.