Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sketch #740

  Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

'Make a second card with a mirror image of the sketch'

Here's today's sketch . . .


 Once again, I've skipped the optional theme and gone with just the sketch.  I am always in need of sympathy cards (or my friends are requesting them) so that's the theme I went with today.


I have SO MUCH designer paper that I decided to select a pack and 'run with it'. 
So the pack I chose today is by 'Dress my Craft' and called 'Hydrangea Lawns'.

          

 This is a beautiful collection of designer papers and I'm very happy how they came together using this sketch as my starting point today.  The narrow black stripes I simply cut from a scrap of black card stock and the sentiment is another set from the TON company.  I loved their everyday sentiments so I also ordered the sympathy sentiment set.


Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and they work so nicely for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a sketch. This one is great for using patterned paper, which you know is my weakness. This is some of my favorite paper. Love how this sketch could be CAS or just a bit more. Very pretty, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.