Tuesday, December 26, 2023

FUN BONUS SKETCH Challenge at Sketch Saturday

 Hello Friends

I hope you're having a fabulous holiday season and Santa was good to you!!

Over on the Sketch Saturday Blog, our leader has decided to have some unique fun by opening a bonus challenge (for those of us who like to craft during the holiday season) and the challenge to all is to go back through all the amazing sketches offered through the years and pick one that grabs your attention.  Create a card, then come share it with us at the blog.  Remember, when you share your card with us, be sure to let us know the SKETCH NUMBER you have used.

SO MANY amazingly fun sketches to pick from but I settled on a sketch from 2017 ... #479.

Every year the Adventures in Stamping Convention comes to our town (Akron, Ohio) and of course I have to go and purchase some new goodies from all the amazing vendors who are showcasing their goods.  Last April, along with my North Carolina Friend Sandy, I purchased this adorable Barn Babies Stamp & Die set from the Divinity Designs booth.  

 

It has taken me all this time to finally get around to creating a card with it and I thought this sketch would work perfectly!!  What do you think??


I couldn't believe I had this cute designer paper in my stash ... worked perfectly!

Now it's your turn ... go to the PAST SKETCHES tab below the header of our blog
and find a sketch that catches your attention.  We CAN'T WAIT to see your creations.
Remember to tell us the sketch number you used!

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my word, I can't believe how cute! You chose a great sketch to begin with, and then the most darling stamps and papers to use with it. How utterly perfect for a child or anyone who loves cute critters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.