Thursday, October 17, 2024

Altenew October Challenge

 Happy Monday All . . .

Today I thought I'd join in the monthly challenge over on the
Altenew October 2024 Inspiration Challenge.


The colors they are using this month is one of my
favorite color combinations so of course I had to join in the fun.

  Inspiration Challenge 2024 10 Option 2

 I have several Altenew stamp sets and I've used one of my all time favorites for today's card.  That stamp/die/stencil set is called Build A Garden 'Dear Dahlias'.  

Today I simply stamped the image onto white card stock
and colored it with Tombow Markers.  I used a gold Tombow
marker and a ruler for my accent lines and Nuvo Crystal Drops embellishment.


I hope to find enough time yet this month to
create another card and play again.  

I've been working diligently on cards/projects for an
upcoming craft show so taking a break to create this card was
a nice change of pace!

I hope you'll check out the Altenew Site and play along.
They even offer FREE coloring pages that you can
download to use in order to join in their fun!

As always, thanks so much for taking the time
to stop by and say Hello!  I hope you've been inspired today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.