Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Double D - Pumpkin, Pumpkin, whose got the Pumpkin

 Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Pumpkin
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 

 
 Once again I have jumped into my pile of Fall/Halloween goodies
to use up some of my older 'schtuff'.  I can't tell how many years I've had
some of these things sitting around ... time to bring them to life.


This card was actually created using up a very old 6x6 Halloween paper pack and stickers.
Works for me!  LOL
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.