Wednesday, October 23, 2024

FALL / LEAVES at the Sisterhood of Crafters

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
 
Our theme today is:
 
FALL / LEAVES
 
 

 
 I'm sure many of you recognize this image!  Yep ... an oldie but goodie from Stampin' Up (Sweet Seasons)  ... from years ago (probably at least 10 years)!  I've used Tombow markers for my coloring and the background was created using a Tim Holtz stencil and TH distress oxide inks/sponge daubers.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!
 
Challenges to share in:
 
Retro Rubber Challenge # 242 - Fall by the Lake
RRCB #242 
 
Inspiration Station #66
- Inspiration Photo
 
 
Do-A1(1) Kreatives Challenge #94 - ATG twist/create stencil background
The Crafting Challenge  - Halloween / Fall

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.