Monday, October 7, 2024

One EF - Four Cards

 Happy Monday Morning Friends

Here we are at the start of another week ... geeze where is the time going?
Can you believe we are in the 2nd week of October already??
The days are getting shorter and I'm NOT ready for it yet!

Anyways ... I had a little crafting fun yesterday and thought I'd share it with you.

I bought several 3D Embossing Folders over the past several months and some I'm just now getting around to playing with.  This particular one is by Lisa Horton and is called 'Candles'.  The package shows A6 which I thought was GREAT since I make A6 cards.  But, low & behold, the folder is a true A2 size folder. It's gorgeous and I love it anyways.

Here are four different ways I've used the folder to create today's cards . . .

First I chose to ink the inside of the folder ... one card using the negative side and one card uses the positive side.  Both were done using Brilliance Gold ink.

These next two cards were matted on gold metallic paper after being embossed on white card stock.  A gold heat embossed sentiment on vellum was created for the sentiment panel on both.

As you can see, I left the one card just as a white embossed panel ... the other I painstakenly water colored with Tombow markers, water and an artist brush.

With time flying by, I'm happy to have another 4 holiday cards ready to go. 

BTW ... there is a layering stencil available for this embossing folder which would make it a lot easier for coloring ... you can find that HERE.

Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
I'm getting ready for a Nov. 2nd craft show so guess I'd better quit playing around and get busy!  LOL

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.